Video Quadcopter - Filming Gilbert Homes For Sale

How many technologies can you point out today, that have changed the way we function? I can name several, with very little thought. Here, I'll list a few...

  1. Smart Phones
  2. Online Shopping
  3. Online Video
  4. Video Calls (Skype)
  5. Broadband Internet
As we further our dependance on the Internet, our demand in content also broadens.  I can remember
being thrilled to go to a website and simply see a copy of a companies print catalog.  Imagine that, I no longer had to go through the hassle of asking, and waiting, for the catalog to arrive by mail.  BAM, there is was online.

In 2001, 6 years before YouTube, I was placing video online.  Mainly short instructional videos through my online store.  Because at that time most were using dial-up (modems) I had to make the video super small, and the customers had to actually download the video to their computer before viewing.  We laugh at that today, but thousands  were willing to hit the download button and wait 20 minutes...

Fast forward to today.  Video is everywhere and easy to view.  With a click of the mouse, you're watching instantly.  But like anything else, that has grown stale.  Viewers are asking for more, and getting bored quicker.  Along comes the Video Quadcopters.

I plopped on the news this morning, and was amazed to see video, obviously shot with a quadcopter, front and center.  Footage impossible to take just 2 years ago.

I took a VERY expensive leap of faith in 2012 when I purchased my first Quadcopter.  I had never flown a RC vehicle before, and it scared the Hell out of me!  Total I'd spent North of $2,000.00 on my Quad, and crashing it was something I couldn't afford.  The manufacturer boasted that it was easy to fly, but wouldn't you if you sold quadcopters?

Since 2012 I've grown my equipment inventory, adding multiple HD cameras, audio equipment, and micro HD cameras.  I still find my Quadcopter to be the future of Real Estate.

Now, there are many issues to be resolved in regard to Quadcopters use.  I always keep my quad in sight, and never go above 200 feet, but there will surely be those that do more.  I don't charge extra for the use of my quad, many do.  The bottom line?  Once my Clients see my Quadcopter in use, they want it.  Isn't this Free Enterprise at it's finest?  My Clients ask for something, and I find a way to provide it?  Of course, a HUGE yes.!